MARLIN MAGIC LURE TOURNAMENT
16th Annual MARLIN MAGIC LURE TOURNAMENT Official Rules
1. IGFA Rules (IGFA OFFICIAL RULES PDF) are in effect; Start fishing anywhere on the Kona Coast and
you must stay in contact for roundups.
2. All line classes up to 130 pounds are considered equal.
3. Hook ups will be reported to Tournament Control via VHF Radio Channel 68
4. All captured fish must be called in and include short measurements, weigh in at The Charter Desk
5. In the event of a tie, based on weight of fish, the fish boated first will be declared the winner.
6. Lure trolling ONLY, no live bait permitted.
7. All qualifying fish must meet or exceed 400 pounds.
8. All protests must be submitted on the day of infraction by captains viewing said infraction.
9. All fish weighed will be subject to the review of the independant tournament comittee.
Marlin Magic Lure Tournament ©2019
TEXT TAG PHOTOS TO: 808-387-4399