MARLIN MAGIC LURE TOURNAMENT
18th Annual MARLIN MAGIC LURE TOURNAMENT Official Rules
1. IGFA Rules (IGFA OFFICIAL RULES PDF) are in effect; Start fishing from Honokohau Harbor no
earlier than 6 AM and you must stay in contact for roundups.
2. All line classes up to 130 pounds are considered equal.
3. Hook ups will be reported to Tournament Control via VHF Radio Channel 68
4. All captured fish must be called in and include short measurements, weigh in at Kona Charter
5. In the event of a tie, based on weight of fish, the fish boated first will be declared the winner.
6. Lure trolling ONLY, no live bait permitted.
7. All qualifying fish must meet or exceed 400 pounds.
8. All protests must be submitted on the day of infraction by captains viewing said infraction.
9. All fish weighed will be subject to the review of the independant tournament comittee.
Marlin Magic Lure Tournament ©2021
TEXT TAG PHOTOS TO: 808-387-4399